top of page

Let me love and not be respected——让我爱而不受感戴

 

Let me love and not be respected; 让我爱而不受感戴,
Let me serve and not be rewarded; 让我事俸而不受赏赐;

Let me labor and not be remembered; 让我尽力而不被人记,
Let me suffer and not be regarded. 让我受苦而不被人睹。

`Tis the pouring, not the drinking; 只知倾酒,不知饮酒;
`Tis the breaking, not the keeping  只想擘饼,不想留饼。

A life suffering to seek others' blessing. 倒出生命来使人得幸福,
A life loving and true comfort giving. 舍弃安宁而使人得舒服。

Not expecting, pity and concern, 不受体恤,不受眷顾,
Not accepting, solace and applause; 不受推崇,不受安抚;

Even lonely, even forgotten. 宁可凄凉,宁可孤苦,
Even wordless, even forsaken. 宁可无告,宁可被负。

Tears and blood my price For the righteous crown shall be; 愿意以血泪作为冠冕的代价,
Losing all, my cost for a faithful pilgrim's life. 愿意受亏损来度旅客的生涯。

'Twas the life, O Lord, that You chose to live 因为当祢活在这里时,
In those days when on earth You walked. 祢也是如此过日子,
Gladly suffering all injuries and loss 欣然忍受一切的损失,
So that all might draw near and repose. 好使近祢的人得安适。

I cannot see how much farther I shall go; 我今不知前途究有多远,
Still I press on, knowing there is no return. 这条道路一去就不再还原;

Let me follow Your pattern, so perfect and true, 所以让我学习祢那样的完全,
Bearing ingratitudes without complaint. 时常被人辜负心不生怨。

In this time of trial, oh my Lord, I pray 求祢在这惨淡时期之内,
That You'd wipe all my hidden tears away; 擦干我一切暗中的眼泪;
Let me learn, O Lord, You are my reward, 学习知道祢是我的安慰,
Let me be others' blessing all my days. 并求别人喜悦以度此岁

 

All contents of this website Copyright ©2014 Living Fountain Gallery                     Email: livingfountaingallery@gmail.com                        Tel: 562-316-7112

 

bottom of page